This is a slideshow of different tattoos and the "after" photos at different stages during the Laser Tattoo Removal process. It is hard to predict the exact number of treatments required to remove a tattoo because each tattoo has different properties. The variables that affect the success of laser tattoo removal are:
1) The age of the tattoo (older are easier to remove)
2) Amateur or professional tattoo (professional need 8++ treatments, and in some cases this can be upwards of 20)
3) The amount of ink
4) The depth of the ink placement
5) The color of the ink (some colors are not removable)
6) The type of ink (there are over 300 types each with different properties)
7) The laser used (we have the strongest and fastest laser). Other lasers that are underpowered will not get the same result
8) The color of your skin. Darker skin (african american, indian, middle eastern, latino, asian, etc) make it more difficult to remove and will require more treatments.
So in this slideshow, you will see some tattoos gone after 1 or 2 treatments, while others are still pretty visible even after 4 or 5 treatments.
There is no scarring, and the whitening that you see in my videos goes away after several minutes. This is simply a reaction with the ink when the laser hits the ink.
Laser tattoo removal typically takes 6 months to a year or more to completely remove a tattoo. We always try to achieve 100% but realistically this may not be possible due to the properties of the tattoo itself.
Hope this video helps explain the tattoo removal process better and what you can expect after the procedure.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, GO TO OUR WEBSITE
11209 BELLAIRE BLVD, STE C-01
HOUSTON, TX 77072
Also visit my blog at: http://www.laser-tattoo-removals.info/